SHAPE is the new way to be fit. advance. progress.
Chad Thibodeaux started SHAPE in 2004 to create a program to assist in "Shaping Kids Inside and Out!" Since 2004, SHAPE has partnered with schools and parents to fight obesity in kids while challenging them to be great children, students, and citizens. We pair kids with coaches and curriculum that challenges them to "Get ACTIVE for life."
SHAPE has various programs to help with our focus:
- Physical Education in Charter Schools.
- After School Sports Clubs
- Before and After School Enrichment Clubs (replaces traditional daycare)
- Summer Day Camps
In 2014 we launch two brand new programs:
- FitKid USA (a 21-Day Health and Fitness Challenge/Fundraiser for Schools)
- Recess Patrol! (we organize school recess to maximize kids activity)
SHAPE programs are predicated upon having competent, dedicated, and knowledgeable staff who utilize appropriate instructional techniques, strategies, and assessments. Therefore, SHAPE strives to hire only the best instructors who have committed their life in the transformation of students.
The mission of SHAPE Education is to Shape Kids Inside and Out.
The vision of SHAPE Education is to positively impact the body, mind, soul, and spirit of a child by building self worth, fighting obesity, building character, and assisting kids in being active for life.
Our goal is to positively impact 100,000 students every year!
- SHAPE is and will always be a debt-free company.
- We will recruit great staff, and treat them as our best asset.
- We will maintain superior customer service, and work hand in hand will all of our customers.
- The key to our success will always be to retain staff and retain clients.
- Integrity will always be at the forefront of what we do, and it shall not be compromised.
About our Founder
Chad R. Thibodeaux founded S.H.A.P.E. in 2004 with the intent of expanding his level of influence to thousands of kids, schools, and parents all across the United States.
Chad was adopted as a child, and was given a "second-chance" by a loving family that rescued him from a life of pain and heart-ache. He believes it is his calling by God to help people live to their full potential, and to see themselves as God sees them... a person of great self-worth!
He has an extensive background enabling success in the lives of those around him. His inventiveness, determination, vision, and passion for service has led him to consistently emerge as a leader.